22 January 2011

Please take our banner!




We have been overwhelmed by the amount of interest in and support for our new blog. Work behind the scenes has been  progressing apace and we now have a wonderful banner which we hope you will display on your blogs. (Mandi really is quite a whizz!)
We hope to become a community where you can let us know what you think, what you would like to see, and what you enjoy.
We intend to post tips and tutorials but if you see something that you would like explained, we hope that you will let us know.
As there are only two 'hostesses'... Mandi and me, we hope that you will take an interest in other contributors' work and leave them some comments. Everyone loves to read a little bit of kindness and so we hope that you will join us in visiting each other's blogs and leaving a few special words of encouragement.
There will be prizes from time to time and sometimes we would like to invite participants to become Guest Designers.
February 5th will soon be here and we can't wait to see your clean & simple creations.
Chrissie & Mandi

15 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissie & Mandy, just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world with your new venture. Looking forward to 5th!!

    Hugs, Barbaraxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing its on my sidebar now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, forgot to menyion your banner is on my sidebar!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for the challenges. Good luck with your blog I've popped your banner on my sidebar.

    Stampersue
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to taking part (although I've only entered 2 challenges, ever!)

    You're both lovely ladies and I'm delighted so many people are intersting in joining in :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ya Girls
    luv the new banner, well done, think you will do brill with ya new challenge, lovely to see you have so many followers already, thats cause we know, you know what ya doing! lol, not like me!! hugs, sue,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm putting the banner on my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really looking forward to the first challenge! Off to put the banner on my blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Getting excited now!!! Have put your banner on my sidebar at http://serendipitydragonfly.blogspot.com/

    Got a feeling you're going to be busy........

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely banner - looking forward to the start going with a bang.

    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am lloking forward to taking part in my first challenge!!
    http://princessfiona-scrap-pics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gonna snag the banner for my sidebar too.

    Feb 5th will soon be here!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  13. good luck ladies . Sounds like this will suit my style. will place banner on my blog asap.
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds great to me...as soon as I figure out how I will put you on my side bar. Thanks can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Banner on my sidebar. Good luck for Feb 5th
    Margaret x
    www.makingpapercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.