02 August 2014

Week 183 Colour Challenge

For our
Colour Challenge 
this month we have chosen to use one of the Colour Seeds inspiration pictures.

It reminds us of a mojito!

Today is Sarah's birthday!
CHEERS SARAH!
color sip

It's not necessary to include every colour from the picture but we would like you to include a representative number of the colours, to give the feel of the palette.
Anne


Scraps of textured card stock cut with a Simon Says Stamp die, a couple of All Occasion birds added...  totally in love with this die!
Chrissie
For this card I assembled a few pieces of card and inks and ended up using a two step set from Stampin' Up (Hostess set, now retired). I used my Duplo corner as a stamp positioner in order to align the stamps. It works really well with a piece of clear packaging cut into a square.
I should be back from Spain later today and so hope to try to visit a few more people this week, sorry that I didn't get around to everyone this last week.

Jen



Sorry for my absence over last couple of weeks... A holiday to egypt then a weekend in holland for a friends birthday have taken me away from normality again!
My card this week uses doodlebug washi tape to give the striped back ground.  It's finished off with a die from Whimsy Stamps.
Sorry about the photos, I moved my studio earlier in the week and after having the fireplace fitted there is soot everywhere so can't use my normal photo area!

Sarah

I felt that my 'Adapt a Finger print' cards
from a few weeks ago were a bit boring and I hadn't even considered
adding pen drawings to the inky prints ...
... so I decided to get myself all inked up AGAIN! 
Combining these great summery colours.
The sentiment is computer generated using 'Another Night out' 
and 'AR Bonnie' fonts.


***

5 comments:

  1. Fab colours and great cards, ladies. I fancy a mojito now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DT cards. Really nice.
    Greetings, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours!! Belated Happy Birthday for Saturday Sarah, Hope you had a lovely day :D Gorgeous inspiration again Ladies :D Gay x

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.